Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Mail Day & Cirque



I received some lovely mail from the postie this morning. My stitching accessory exchange from Ish on the Jayne's Attic BB arrived and I'm a very lucky girl. This is the second set poor Ish has had to stitch for me as the first package is either still in some postie's van or as Ish suggests has been eaten lol. This is my first tiny stitched fob and the pincushion also has a magnetic strip in the back so I can use it as a needleminder as well! I love the beaded edge to them, I'm going to have to try this myself sometime soon.
I also received the Papillon Simple Little Quaker chart from Sally as she has finished with it and knew I liked it, so thanks Sally (hugs).
Unfortunately the last part of the Heirloom Embroideries mystery huswife still hasn't arrived, although we were assured it was sent yesterday. I was planning on getting on with it this weekend so that's my plans out of the window.
And finally here is the first wip pic of my Ink Circles Cirque! This is stitched on 32ct white murano fabric with one strand of Vikki Clayton premium silk in Caribbean Splash, over 2. I haven't stitched much as I've not really been feeling too great this past few days, but I'm loving the colours and the chart is so easy to follow, it's a fun stitch.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. The weather here is supposed to be rain, rain and more rain so not much planned for us. Erin is going to a birthday party this afternoon so she should enjoy that.

12 comments:

Sally said...

Your exchange pieces from Ish are lovely Lisa.

Cirque is looking fantastic! I do love the silk you've chosen. It's so bright and cheerful!

Enjoy Quaker!

Hope Erin enjoys the party.

Stitchingranny said...

Love the colour Lisa, shall enjoy watching this one grow.

Hope you are feeling a little better soon.

Julie said...

A super exchange gift from Ish, it's gorgeous

Nice start on cirque too, pretty colour

Stitcher said...

Your exchange pieces are lovely, and I love Cirque, the thread you have chosen is so nice.
Hope you feel better soon.

jane said...

Love your exchange gifts and Cirque is looking great, I love that colour. Isn't it so relaxing to stitch?

Claire said...

Ish has done a wonderful job with your exchange pieces!

Enjoy the Quaker - its beautiful.

I love the colour of the Cirque threads - really colourful and uplifting.

Hugs
Claire

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange from Ish.
Cirque is looking lovely, the colours are beautiful. Looking forward to your progress on this one.

Sue said...

What a nice exchange gift you received. I love the thread you are using for Cirque ;)

Paula said...

Hi Lisa, oh I love your Cirque start and I love the thread you are using it's really lovely.
Happy stitching

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, your exchange gifts from Ish are lovely, Lisa! And how sweet of Sally to send you Simple Little Quaker! It's a beauty!

Lovely progress on Circles Cirque! The colours are beautiful!

It's lovely to *meet* you and I enjoyed wandering around your blog... your stitching is lovely!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful colour you have chosen to stitch Cirque with.

I love your exchanges pieces.

Unknown said...

I love the colour you chose for Cirque, Lisa. Can't wait to see more progress.