Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Couldn't Stand It Any Longer

My fabbie for Cirque had arrived when I got home from work today, so I cut it to size, fray stopped the edges.... and left it to dry for all of 5 mins before I couldn't wait any longer to start lol.
I am so excited with this new start. I love the silk I've chosen, the design is fab and the chart is wonderful to work from so far. It seems so simple compared to the things I've been working on lately, no colour changes, nice bright cheerful colours and the circles are so me! I really think I could quite easily get addicted to it!
Will post a pic in a few days once I've got more to show.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Looking forward to it Lisa!

I do like this design - as you know so will be looking forward to seeing it grow!

Hugs
Claire

Sally said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist Lisa! Lol! Looking forward to seeing your WIP.

Stitchingranny said...

oooh cant wait to see a picci and see what colour you chose. I am enjoying Le Temps for just the same reason Lisa.

Sue said...

Nice to hear you so excited ;)