Wednesday, June 6, 2007
1st Monthly Goal Finished!
After getting hooked on Indigo Rose's Bee Charmer Biscornu at the weekend I managed to finish it last night after fiddling with learning how to make tassels lol. So that's another new thing I can do now!
I really love this design, there were different stitches in it, different colours, and the plastic pellets for the filling that came in the kit were just great, they make it feel solid and heavy so it sits beautifully. And the bee button just finishes it off nicely. I have it displayed on my unit in the lounge now, it's too nice to actually use lol.
And here is the pic of the Heirloom Embroideries Huswif Mystery I've been stitching. This is after May's part was stitched, which was adding the beads and the clasps for when it's been made up. I must say the beads have really added to the design and they are a gorgeous colour. I can't wait to get the last part and see how it's going to be finished off, although I have to admit to trying to persuade Julie to agree to finish it off for me if it involves using a sewing machine. Don't know why she said no.... lol
And finally, I still haven't decided on my new start for the month. There are just so many designs calling to me right now, I can't make any sense of all the babbling! Every time I think I know which I want to start another suddenly pipes up, so I'm getting nowhere. Last night after finishing Bee Charmer I did a tiny bit on my HAED Tomboy QS and enjoyed it, so might do a bit more on that tonight, or might get Eeyore's rug out and get a couple of rows done on that.
Til next time!....