Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wonderful Surprise


I received a wonderful package yesterday from Karen as part of the G For Green Exchange on Tranquil Stitches. She had managed to keep the secret very well and I was really surprised to find that she was my partner for this exchange.
She also included a little parcel for DD which included a pink sequined butterfly bag, hairclips and a beaded bracelet which I've not managed to photograph as she's taken them to grandma's to show them off lol. She's already eaten on of the chocs and tried to pinch the teddy but I've told her no way, he's mine lol!
Karen also included a gorgeous ornament she stitched for me which I've yet to decide where to display. Thanks so much Karen, I'm honoured that you were my partner for this exchange.
Stitching wise this week I'm working on my HAED QS Always Dreaming. With feeling ill I'm not making as much progress as I'd like, but it is growing, and hopefully with another couple of evening's work on it I'll have something worth showing.

4 comments:

Sally said...

What a lovely package Lisa.

Can't wait to see how you get on with Always Dreaming. Do we get to see a pic at the end of the week? Nag, nag, nag!

Julie said...

fabulous 'G' parcel

looking forward to seeing your HAED
LOL
{hugs}

Claire said...

What a wonderful package!

Looking forward to seeing piccie of HAED....

Hugs

Jacqui said...

Great G parcel.