Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nothing To Show

I've no stitching to show this post again I'm afraid. Have not been feeling to great the last few days, really tired and a bit of an iffy tummy, so have spent most of my time just surfing aimlessly or chatting on msn lol. I took myself off to bed early last night and do feel brighter today, so hopefully it's just lack of sleep.
I've only done about 5 1/2 hours on School Of Dolphins so far and it's growing slowly but I'm enjoying it. It seems very strange because I NEVER stitch on aida nowadays but this is aida as it's a kit and I didn't have a suitable evenweave alternative to match the colour.
Yet again I'm so glad I managed to eventually find a rotation that works for me as I don't think I'd ever have picked this kit up again otherwise, and DH would really love to see it on our wall.
I have however decided to swap what I am doing for my next slot, my smalls slot. I was going to start Just Nan's High Hopes but after seeing a couple of gorgeous finishes of the Prairie Schooler Autumn Pinkeep from Septemter's Gift Of Stitching Magazine I've been bitten by the autumn bug and have decided I will do that instead. I've also been thinking that at some point I might add in a specific seasonal slot, but will see.
Hope everyone is having a good week (hugs)

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Lisa. {{{{hugs}}}}

Looking forward to seeing School of Dolphins when your 10 hours are up.

Julie said...

Get well {{hugs}}