Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Still Here & Some Pics






First of all I want to thank everyone who commented on my last post. You will all never know how much your kind words, hugs, and advice mean to me. I count myself very lucky to have such wonderful stitching friends who are always there to support eachother during good times and bad. (Hugs)
I've now been back in the increased dose of my tablets for almost a week and I think there has been a little improvement. I'm sleeping better on a night which I desparately needed, and I don't seem to be as tearful as I was, so let's hope the worst is over. I went for the ECG on Monday and the result did show that my heart rate is a bit high, but again they stressed that it is probably due to recent happenings etc. I've to see my doctor again next week and we'll take it from there. They have said that it may be that they will just leave it at that, they may redo the ECG in a few weeks once I've settled down a bit, or they may take it further and send me for blood tests etc. So we'll see.
On the stitching front I've not done any actual stitching in about 10 days, but the last couple of days I have managed to do a little bit on my Eeyore Latch Hook Rug as it doesn't take much thinking about. Hopefully now the worst is over the bug might bite me again soon. Before the slump hit I had stitched a few small things. First was a San Man Tuck kit which I did when we were away on holiday called Time To Flutter. Then I stitched a secret pressie for Julie's Birthday, a scissor fob using a Papillon freebie called Tiny Quaker in Julie's favourite colours using Vicki Clayton silk in Meadow, which was my first fob. And finally I stitched my mini mystery for an exchange on Tranquil Stitches. I'm really not happy with how the mini turned out, I just couldn't get it centred no matter what I did and was getting really upset with myself. I had to get it off by the deadline so I just hope my partner likes it as it is. I received my mini yesterday from Amy which is gorgeous, I love the design, the colours and her stitching is perfect. I've put it on my stitching cupboard with my other items to display.
I've also added an updated pic of Tomboy showing the next column stitched, which I did during and just after our hols, but never took a pic of til now.

7 comments:

Sally said...

All your stitching is lovely Lisa. I do hope you get your bug back soon {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Paula said...

Your stitching is lovely Lisa, well done on the finishes, and your WIP is lovely, but very tedious with the colour I would imagine.
Glad to hear you are on the up...
huggles and happy stitcing

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling a little bit better :) Your finishes are lovely!

Hugs

Julie said...

I love my fob Lisa, thank you. Well done on the others, tommboy has grown

Anita said...

Beautiful stitching and love the fob. Hope you are doing better. Take good care of yourself.

Hazel said...

What lovely stitching! I read your post below about your meds. Poor you. I have suffered from panic in the past and know what that's like. Hope you get better soon. xx

Sue said...

Your stitching is lovely, I especially like your HAED. I read your prior post and I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time with medications and such. I hope the doctors will have wisdom to know the right meds and dosages for you ;)