Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Finished My First Pinkeep!


It took longer than I'd hoped, but I finished my first pinkeep today! It's the LHN/CCN Bee Pinkeep which was in the January issue of the Gift Of Stitching Online Magazine. I loved this design as soon as I saw it, but being on the wagon I couldn't subscribe to the mag, until Julie did it for me for my Birthday!
Then JoAnn on TS started a SAL for it and I couldn't resist any longer.
I didn't follow the instructions in the mag exactly for making it up, as I'd read some others on someone's blog I think, and I'm REALLY happy with the result.
I will definitely be making more pinkeeps very soon, I just need to get more backing fabric, ribbon/cord and pins, and then I think I might have a new addiction lol.
I'm having a night off from stitching tonight, although I was going to work on one of my HAED's, then I will be making a start on Part 1 of the HE Mystery SAL!

5 comments:

Karen said...

enjoy your night off stitching, your pin keep is very pretty you will have to let me know how they are made up

Cindy said...

Your pinkeep is so pretty! Congratulations on your finish :)

Deanne J said...

It so pretty congrats on the finish.

A Stitch in TIme

Sally said...

The pinkeep is gorgeous Lisa. I hope mine looks as good when I get around to stitching it.

Julie said...

beautiful Lisa, i love it

roll on the next SAL eh ???? LOL

{hugs}