Friday, January 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Sally and Julie tagged me to tell 6 weird things about myself. Well, quite a few people say I'm just weird full stop lol, but here goes:-

1. I'm scared of the dark. I can't go upstairs in my own home without putting a light on, such a wuss.
2. I used to love Frosties cereal with a little bit of milk on, then loads of Carnation Evaporated Milk over the top! I haven't had it in years, but the thought now makes my teeth tingle lol, yuck, so sickly!
3. I love tomato soup, tomato sauce, tomato based sauces on pizza, pasta etc, but I HATE fresh tomatoes lol.
4. I'm totally anal about how things are laid out on desk/cupboard tops. Ornaments have to be spaced equally apart and things have to be straight, so they sit the same distance away from each corner.
5. No matter what side of the bed I sleep on, I have to sleep facing the outside. I can't sleep facing someone.
6. I can tell you to the penny how much money we have at anytime. Due to my dad going bankrupt when I was a child I am paranoid about money and religiously check our incomings and outgoings once a week to make sure things are ok. DH thinks it's over cautious, but I never want to feel like I did when I was a child and we lost our house.

Can't think of who to tag right now, so will do that later.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lisa, i do number 4 too !!!! forgot that one ROFLOL

Hope you're OK today, have a great weekend