Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ok, I Give In!

I miss my rotation too much! I've spent most of the time since deciding to finish Tomboy off finding other things to do rather than stitch.
It's not that I don't enjoy stitching on her, it's just that I miss my other stitching too much and am getting bored stitching on the same thing all the time. I guess that proves I had finally found a rotation which really worked for me! Took me long enough lol.
So I have decided to sort of compromise. I am going to go back to rotating but making Tomboy my focus so she gets every other slot. I know it will probably mean she won't get finished this year, but it wasn't looking that way anyway as I wasn't stitching at all!
My other HAED's have been screaming at me for attention lately, especially Cabin In The Woods as it's coming up to the season for it. I'm going to do a bit more on Tomboy tonight then start my slot on Cabin tomorrow, in perfect time for the long weekend SAL on the HAED BB. I'll stick with this til Christmas then reorganise to fit in the RR I'm starting and see what else is screaming etc.
So you should hopefully see more posts from me again with updates starting soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's like missing an old friend isn't it. Glad you've found a compromise you're happy with.

Stitchingranny said...

No good trying to stick at it if you are not enjoying it Lisa. I think by doing a little inbetween each slot you will achieve far more in the long run. Good luck.

Julie said...

Enjoy your weekend long SAL on Cabin

Anonymous said...

You do what feels good to you :) Will try and catch you on msn later - things have been hectic again! Still on for wednesday though!

Sally said...

I'm sure this will work much better for you Lisa. I couldn't stick to just one thing now!