Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not Much To Show


Well, I don't think Tomboy will ever be finished at this rate. Since I posted that I had decided to concentrate on her I've hardly stitched at all. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like I want to stitch on her, but end up just doing other things to avoid stitching when it comes down to it.

I really miss my rotation, but I don't want Tomboy to go on forever so I guess I just need to get my butt into gear, the sooner she is finished the sooner I can rotate again!
I promise to be back with more progress to show soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is looking stunning - keep ploughing away and she will be done in no time!

Hugs

Lynn said...

she is gorgeous Lisa, well done on what you've done so far :)

Why not do a small little piece just to give you the satisfaction of having a HD, before going back to her again?

Anonymous said...

She is stunning! I know how you feel-I want to work on these big projects, but then get down when I can't seem to see a finish anywhere in the near future. So every once in a while I have to pull out a small item, just to have a finish.

You are doing a great job!

Sally said...

She is looking so good Lisa. Keep going!

Julie said...

It's supposed to be enjoyable Lisa, if you are not enjoying her, put her away for now and stitch something you will enjoy

She's growing nicely though

Paula said...

I think Tomboy is looking great. You'll soon have it finished Lisa, stick with it....

Lisa, gotta ask, what colour fabbie and threads are you using for CdeC? I've just ordered it and haven't a clue what to use yet lol
Happy Stitching....

Stitchingranny said...

she really is stunning Lisa. Just remember if you only do 10 stitches, its 10 less to do next time lol.