Thursday, November 1, 2007

Made A Decision

First of all I'd like to thank everyone of you who have sent me hugs and kind words over the past few days after my last post. I am feeling a little better thank you, work is improving for now which is much needed, but I've had no contact with my mum since our disagreement and after what happened I am not making the first move.
On a stitching front, as it's now 1st Nov it's time to see what I achieved in October. Unfortunately not as much progress this month. I did however:-

1. Finish a page on Tomboy
2. Resurrected School Of Dolphins from the UFO pile and made some progress on that.
3. Stitched and finished the Prairie School Autumn Pinkeep.

And now to my decision. Although my rotation has been working really well for me, I'm always conscious that I'm desparate to finish Tomboy before the end of the year, and at this rate there is no way I'm going to be able to. I really want to start another HAED soon, but don't think it would be a good idea to do that while I've got this one so near to finishing. So... I've decided to put the rotation on hold for now and concentrate on Tomboy until she is finished. I know I may get bored of working on her all the time, so I am going to allow myself a night off now and then when I need a break to stitch something small, but hopefully this way she'll be finished sooner rather than later and up on the wall on display! I'll post weekly updates of her on here and would appreciate a push in the right direction from you all to keep going with her. You never know, in my dreams I might even finish her in November!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Good luck with Tomboy Lisa! Cheering you on.

Claire said...

Pushing you along with Tomboy... but kindly and gently!

Hugs to you.

Paula said...

Do you mean you want us to nag you Lisa??? lol
Good luck with Tomboy, you could always take saturdays and sundays off and work on smaller projects, that's what I do, so I even get some smaller pics finished.....
happy stitching, OH btw, Erin looks great in her outfit...