Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here Goes!

Well, after being sick of MSN Spaces for ages and hardly posting there at all because it was such a pain, plus it seeming like hardly anyone was reading or commenting on it, I decided to have a go here.
I'm still in play mode with it at the moment so those who do read it will probably see lots of changes in the new few days/weeks whilst I get it like I want it, but here's hoping that now I'll be inclined to blog more often.
I've managed to add a few lists and work out how to add links etc, but not sure about putting pics in posts of wips etc, so we'll see how that goes.
I was also talking to Sally earlier, who is the one that convinced me to try a new blog really, and she was talking about blogrolling? so you are informed when anyone posts on their blog. I need to find out how to do that so I can keep up with everyone! If anyone can help point me in the right direction please holler!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Lisa. Looking really good! I will try and email you tomorrow about Blogrolling and give you a better explanation than I did earlier!
Hugs

Mary Ann said...

Hi Lisa, Your new blog looks great! I look forward to reading it and seeing all of your wonderful WIP's and finishes.

Claire said...

WOW love the look of the new Blog.
I think I shall end up moving over to this sort of blog, just hope its easy to follow!

Hugs
Claire

Unknown said...

Just go to blogrolling.com Lisa and it's really easy.