Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm Baaaaccckkkk!!!!

I'm probably talking to myself now after so long being missing in action, but here goes lol.
It's been so long since my stitching mojo went awol that I really don't think it's ever going to find it's way home. So instead I just stitch a little when I get the urge, and put it down again when it goes. This year has been my worst stitching year ever so far, but I'm just glad that I haven't stopped completely and I still enjoy what stitching I do manage and can still drool over new releases.
Sally being such a good friend always humours and encourages me when I whine about the pitiful amount I stitch, and after thinking about it for a while I've decided that I'll try to start blogging again, even if it's only very short update posts, so I can try to get back into the blogging world, start commenting on other blogs again and maybe even get stitching a bit more.
So without further ado, here are some update pics!!!
LK ABC Christmas
I've finished another letter and am part way through the next since I took this pic. I'm hoping to finish it before Christmas if at all possible, so I'm happy to be joining Sally on a Fri and Sat night starting next week when she stitches on Shores of Hawk Run Hollow as she's trying to finish that this year as well.
Nouveau Encore Designs Personalised Sampler
I haven't stitched anymore since this pic, but I'm hoping to pick it up again soon.
HAED Moon Fantasy SK
Haven't stitched anymore on this either.
HAED Alisha QS
Have finished the row of blocks since this pic and started the next bit lower down. Stitched on it last night and really enjoyed it so will hopefully be doing more tonight.
I also have a finish to show! I know you don't believe me, but really I have, I just need to take a pic of it, I promise I'll do it for my next post.
And if anyone is still here and reading, thank you so much for not giving up on me completely lol.

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your WIPS. They are all gorgeous but my favourite is the L*K ABC Christmas design.

Claire said...

Welcome back!!
Great to see you blogging Lisa!!

Hugs
Claire

Sally said...

Lovely to see you back blogging Lisa and was lovely to chat this afternoon too. Your WIPs are gorgeous as always. I'll have that big stick out to encourage you on a Friday and Saturday with the ABCs!!!!

Angela said...

Nice to see you back. I wouldn't stress too much about losing your stitching mojo mine often disappears, especially when I'm very busy but it always returns even if once it disappeared for a few years.

I think your so brave tackling HAED's, they always look so challenging to me.

Hope you get your LK pice done in time. I picked up a Shepherds Bush Xmas design last night that I didn't finish in time for Xmas last year and hope to get that done in time for the decorations going up this year.

jane said...

Great to see you back Lisa. Lovely WIPs - I hope you find your stitching mojo soon

Brigitte said...

Good to see that your stitching mojo slowly comes back. I had lost mine for a couple of months but I'm finally back to stitching.
Great projects!

Claire said...

Good to see you haven't stoped stitching.

Karan said...

Good to see you posting again Lisa. Have had the missing mojo syndrome all summer but it's starting to reappear every so often now. Go with the flow. Lovely WIP's. :0)

Mel said...

So glad to see you back!! :)

The LK is just great.
And all the rest look good as well.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching Lisa, looks like your stitching mojo might have been on holiday with mine ;-)