Friday, December 29, 2006

Argh! What Have I Done lol

Sally and I were talking the other day after my last blog about going on the wagon again as we both have enough stash to keep us going til god knows when lol. SO, we have decided that as of the 1st Jan we're on the wagon for 3 months!!!! I know, I am mad, but I really need to stop getting more stash for a while, and make some progress on what I do have. Ideally I would like to last longer than the 3 months, my dream is 6 lol, but I'll be very happy with 3 for now. I know that last time I didn't last more than a few days, but I don't care what anyone says, I'm going to do it this time, to prove to myself that I can, not anyone else.
And onto my next decision, less time on the pc. I know I waste a lot of time on the pc just surfing, not really looking at anything specific, so it's got to stop. I'm sure even if I just try it for a week I'll see an amazing difference in the amount of stitching time I have. So you might see less of me on the boards and msn from now on, but I'll still be here and you won't be able to get rid of me altogether. My plan is to maybe stay off the pc altogether after work every other evening, and limit my time on a weekend so I get other things done. We'll see how it goes....
DH starts night shifts for 9 nights today, which neither of us are looking forward to at all. He is going to be exhausted from all those shifts in a row, and I hate being on my own on a night once DD has gone to bed. Plus for the next 3 days DD and I are going to be at home during the day over the New Year as there's nothing really to do, and I'm going to have to keep DD as quiet as possible so we don't wake DH up. Anyway, I'm hoping to keep myself busy on a night with stitching etc, and keep DD busy over the weekend doing her new craft things she got from Santa.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Here's to us and the next three months on the stash wagon! We can do it; I know we can!

Karen said...

Good luck on your 3 months lol

Julie said...

you'll do it easily Lisa, i have every faith in you